Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stunt Man

Well here is one more toy added to the list of things Alex can't play with anymore....


It looks innocent enough, right?
Selim has told me repeatedly that he gets nervous when Alex plays on his rocking horse. He is convinced Alex will rock too hard and flip it over. I assured him he would be just fine. It's a toddler toy! Right?


Fast forward to today. Alex was happily rocking on his horse. He was laughing and yelling for me to watch him. Soon he was rocking so hard that I started to get nervous. But before I could grab him, the whole horse flipped over! Alex flew off, landed on his head and did a flip. The horse landed on top of him.


I think my heart actually stopped beating.


I ran over to get him and he looked shocked and terrified. He stared at me for about 3 seconds before he busted out laughing and saying "Again, Mommy!!! Please!?!?"


So, against much protest and whining, I put the horse away for now.
Our little stunt man is going to give me a heart attack!