Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting Big!

Foster will be 4 months old this week! He is growing fast. I am curious to see how much he weighs now. At last weigh in he was over 17.5 pounds.


He is such a happy boy and loves to be around Alex. He thinks he is pretty funny most of the time...

But not always!



Recently Alex snuck into our bedroom to pay Foster a little visit while he was napping. A few minutes later Selim went to get Foster up and I heard him said "ALEX! What did you do to your brother's head???"

Alex looked at me and said "I didn't want bugs to bite him.... I gave him sunscreen."
I went in the room to find the back of Foster's head covered in Selim's face lotion and diaper rash cream. I started to wash it all off, but decided to take a picture. Here is what was left of it when I got around to taking the picture:

And here are some cute pictures of Foster and his cousin, Peyton. They share a crib at daycare and are just too adorable together!